The screening of your screen enclosure, pool cage, lanai, and outdoor entryway gets ripped over some time. Small tears of the screen may get worse and expand if not attended earlier. Inspect your outdoor screen as early as possible to avoid the complicated damage caused by natural disasters. As the hurricane season begins, you must prepare and do a hurricane emergency checklist to secure the safety of your property, belongings and the whole family.
Steps to do the Screening Replacement?
- Remove first the spline in all sides of the channels that have an old screening for repair.
- Get off the torn screen and clean the channel by wiping out the dirt with a clean rag.
- Roll the screen into the frame and cut the excess using a scissor.
- Place the new screen using a convex edge of the spline. Start on one end first to make the other end lined-up suitably and properly fit into the channel. Pull the screen tightly so it will not look slack. Just repeat this step in all sides of the frame.
- Lastly, cut the excess screen on the edge of the channel.
It requires more practice to do DIY screen replacementor repair. If you cannot perfectly do it by yourself, ask a professional to assist you with the best result. Damage screen may expose you to bugs and mosquitoes while hanging outdoors. A well maintained screened cage, lanai, enclosure and screened door offers more leisure time, amusing outdoor activity, enjoy the fresh air and nature ambiance together with your family.
The Aluminum Master LLC team consists of skilled and knowledgeable staff. We know the appropriate steps to do to repair and replace your damaged screened facility to restore the protection provided. A possible problem you will experience in your screening is rusting of the nuts, rusting bolts, ripped screens, damage enclosures, and others. We offer screen repair of the following: Standard 18/14 mesh screen, 20/20 mesh screen, Super Screen and more. For more details of our repair service, browse at Screen Metal Repair Services. You can reach us at (239) 449-9934 and expect a professional and timely response from our team. Our area of service coverage includes Naples, Marco Island, and the Golden Gate.